- Answer five questions posed by the person nominating you.
- Give one random fact about yourself.
- Link back to the blog of the person nomination you.
- Link back to Colin (Scottishlegendwordpress.com) as he want to come across new and inspirational blogs that he wouldn’t usually
- Nominate 5 blogs to receive this award
- Pose them 5 questions of your own devising (Four personal, one stupid/fun)
Ooooookie, now that the formal part is over with… Let’s get to the fun stuff!
Here are Colin’s questions:
- If you could go back in time and change one thing what would it be and why?
I wouldn’t. I am a firm believer that I am who I am where I am because of the myriad of decisions I took since my first breath, the good and the not so good … And that changing any one of them would lead to a completely different “now”. And I like where I am, although there are things in my life I would, and will change with time…
But If I could just “try” a different life, and come back to this one if I wanted to… I’d probably go back to my early twenties, and refuse to work the insane schedules I did back then. That would most probably save me from going through depression and having chronic headaches… Wait! That was way too serious! Not my final answer!! I’d go back in time, and find Mads and steal him from his evil witch wife to be!! Yeah, that’s what I’d do!! Final answer…. Validated!
- What book have you read over and over that you never get sick of?
I’m going to sound like a psycho, but that would be Hannibal from Thomas Harris. I love the character. I loved Hannibal before Mads played him, and it is such a complex and beautiful mind… I just get lost in the story every time. He eats people, yeah, I know… But that’s just a detail… LOL
- What’s the stupidest thing you have ever done?
OMG… Do you have a couple of hours ahead of you? If I had received a penny everytime I did something stupid, I’d be rich. That’s the price to pay when you don’t want to have regrets… You try lots of things, and end up doing many many stupid things… But the stupidest… Hmmm… Taping orange trash bags to my old Volkswagen and riding it on the highway, pretending it was on fire on Halloween night was a good one (hey, a car can get disguised too!!) Or… Deliberately jumping in the car with (completely sober) friends, going to a police roadblock around Christmas time, just so they make the driver blow in the breathalyzer…. Because we were tax payers and wanted to benefit from the police services (I know… get.a.life!)
- If you were stuck on a desert island what three things would you take with you?
Can Mads be considered a thing, please? He can choose the other 2 things, as long as they are not other women! Oooookie. I get it. (Colin never accepts “Mads” as an answer…. Pffffff Mads is the answer to all the questions I can think about!) Okie… Alone then! (are you happy now????! :P) I would bring… I would bring… Hmmmm…. A machete, volley ball and a picture of Mads to pin on it. Forget those fire starters… I’ve watched “Naked & Afraid” and those gadgets never work when you need them to!!
- Coke or Pepsi?
Pepsi. Yeah, that’s it. I just like Pepsi better. And yes, I can tell one from the other. Yes I can! Ok, I might change my mind if Mads prefers Coke, though…
(yes, I know, those were all #1 questions… Don’t ask why)
Random fact about me…
I hear ultrasounds people are not supposed to hear after the age of 18. What’s the use? None, whatsoever. Unless you’d like to see if you were sold a fake or broken ultrasound whistle for your dog…
There already is a link to Colin‘s blog above… but just in case, I would like to thank our Scottish Giant for the very nice attention, and the kind words… If you don’t know him, run to Scottishlegendswordpress.com… I joke around a lot, but Colin is such a nice guy to have around your blog… It’s like having a bloggyguard (ohhh that one is bad, isn’t it?)
My five nominees are;
My five questions are;
- Would you rather know when you’ll die the day before, so you can do whatever you’d wish to do… Or not know until the last second?
- Name one movie that made a real difference in your life, and tell me why?
- Do you have a hidden talent (I bet you do… think hard)?
- Would you prefer an extra hour per day, or 1000$ in your bank account? (I know, we discussed that with Danny, once)
- Which is your favorite finger? Why?
Game on, now…. You’re it! 😉