June 4th, 2018
Dear Lovely Reader,
Just before I let you find out a little more about me, know that The Cove is presently on “pause”. After two and a half years of daily blogging, I had to take a break, for personal reasons. I will still wander around to visit other blogs when time allows it, but I won’t post, except the Word of the Day. I’ll keep participating to that project, to help Dee, Kate and Kristian. (You can find our new blog for the Challenge here)
I want to thank everyone for the good times spent here. It is heartbreaking to force myself to silence, but it is necessary, for now.
With over 2000 posts in my archives, you should be able to find something to your liking, and you can always get in touch with me in private… It will be a pleasure to hear from you!
I hope to be back soon… Otherwise, thank you again for the great adventure!
complaints advices regarding this page…
It seems some people want to know more about me, so I made a list of relevent facts that will help you understand the author of all the shenanigans you are about to read. Special you, you’ll probably be disapointed, since you are already aware of most (if not all) of it, but I’ll try to surprise you another time, if you still like surprises that is…
- I LOVE Denmark. If you think you know someone who loves Denmark more than me, please let me know… I’d like to battle him/her in any kind of way (except physically… yeah, meh… I’m kind of a wuss)
- If you can’t stand the use of the word “dang”, you’re in the wrong place…. Get out! Dang you!!
- There will be some occasional French posts… French being my mother tongue. Feel free to skip… They don’t make more sense than the English ones, especially after going through Googgle Translate!
- Did I mention my interest in Denmark? No? I LOOOVE Denmark, if Denmark was a man, I’d marry him. But to my knowledge, it is not legal yet to marry a country. Not just yet…
- I am training to become a Valkyrie. So be nice in your comments, or don’t leave any… You wouldn’t want me to come and get your soul when my training’s over, would you?
- Denmark rules! (that’s it!)
- I don’t trust the Internets…. So since you found me here, you might want to consider not trusting everything you read!
- You need a Google browser open and ready to go if you want to experience my blog to the fullest… Yeah, I’m interactive like that! Sometimes, I go the easy way and give up a link, but most of the time, I don’t… It’s called “Google with me!”
Ok, I think this should be enough to start with…
I hope you enjoy your visit, and leave me a little note on your way out!
Since the beginning of this blogging adventure, a lot has happened. I’ve made friends, grown a pool of readers I wouldn’t even have dreamed of when I clicked on that “submit” button back in November 2015, and my writing has evolved with my various moods.
I have been to Denmark too! Not once, not twice but three glorious times! Yes, this lucky girl has set foot in Vikingland in May 2016, February 2017 and September of the same year! That’s a lot of exclamation points, you might think? I agree, but it is just so exciting to snuggle with those memories, and to think about going back. Because hey! If I could go thrice, why not once more??
If you are a regular of The Cove, and have been around for a while, Thank you! Every read, every “like” and every comment makes a difference, and keeps me going. I am grateful for your attention, and for the precious time you decide to spend with me.
If you are new to The Cove, Warmest welcome! I hope you’ll find something to your liking in here, and that you’ll leave with a smile. I didn’t create this blog to teach anything, or to inspire… It is just a little place to sit back, relax and have fun! Don’t hesitate to leave me a little note if you are visiting. I love to mingle. Hop in the conversation, no need to be shy!
Hugs from Freezingland!
P.S. Dear Ninny, although you won’t read this, know that without you, The Cove wouldn’t be what it is today, and I am thankful for every pat in the back, and every encouragement along the way… I wish you were still here to see how things are going and to share all the good things coming my way. I hope you’re doing great, and that every now and then, you still have a thought for me… I miss you. Everyday. Hun. xx