… do house chores.
- Obvious: Freja told me not to do them. I listen to her, when her orders suit me. Or when doing what she wants allows me a couple extra sleeping hours.
- I’m on vacation. Vacations should be chore-free!
- The first episode of The Bachelor – New Zealand has just started. I mean, who’d want to miss out on a guy dating 20 totally awesome chicks to find true love???
- Di, from Matters for the heart reminded me this morning that I had dust bunnies in my spam file (no… I would never compare any of your comments with dirt… I just really like the expression “dust bunnies”).
- I could draw myself a hot bath. Make that a bubble bath! Lavender scented, please! Oh, and I could get the wax out… And why not all those creams that every girl buys but that I never use? Oh yeah! Pampering day, baby!!
- Maybe I should update my Ipod’s playlist. No, not maybe… I need my latest favs to be added before I have to leave, thinking “dang! I knew I’d run out of time and forget this!!”
- There’s blue cheese in the fridge. Need I say more? Hmmm a grilled piece of bread, Danish blue cheese and a drop of honey… Chores can wait.
- I’d love a quick nap. Not that I am particularly tired… I am not. But I have the most vivid dreams when I nap in the afternoon.
- The weather is beautiful today… Blue sky, warm but not too hot. Perfect for a long walk. An afternoon long. I could eat downtown, go for a movie? Hmmm…
- Even if I put my mind to it… I really should make a list of the things I have to do first… I really really should.
So many things to do… So little time.
What are your best excuses, not to get chores done? (See? Just engaging a dialog, to have an 11th one! Clever me!)