This Which Way challenge is all about capturing the roads, walks, trails, rails, steps, signs, etc. we move from one place to another on. You can walk on them, climb them, drive them, ride on them, as long as the specific way is visible. Any angle of a bridge is acceptable as are any signs.
There won’t ever a topic to this challenge. All you need have is the “way” visible and the main focus of your photo. Here is a list of acceptable “ways”:
- Roads: gravel, asphalt, cobbled, dirt, freeway, expressway, highway, bridges
- Indoor walkways: hallways, aisles, people movers
- Outdoor walks: sidewalks, paths, trails
- Stairs, elevators, escalators, or steps: indoors, outdoors
- Railway tracks, monorails, ski lifts
- Runways and tarmacs
- Ferry’s, canals and locks
- Parking lots, private driveways
- Signs of any kind: directional, informational, store signs, wind vanes
- Maps that are posted as signs
Sonofabeach is the new host for this challenge, please take a minute to visit him 🙂
Here’s my take on it this week;
In Montréal, parking (or not parking) is not an exact science… It is more of an art, and it leaves a lot to interpretation, as the following pictures show well!
”No parking?” Says who???
In Montréal, we don’t care about hens and eggs… It’s more of a ”what came first? The no parking sign or the car in the parking spot?”
This one is quite creative, and almost looks like a dare to me… Am I not supposed to park my car in the dumpster? Not supposed to move the dumpster to get parked? Or is the dumpster illegally parked, itself?