Kristian from Tales From the Mind of Kristian just nominated me for the Mystery Blogger Award! I’ve come to know Kristian through our common work on the Word of the Day Challenge blog, and I have discovered a kind, considerate gentleman! Within less than a year, Kristian has created a great blog and it doesn’t surprise me that he has built such a network with other bloggers in so little time. He is a great person, and I recommend visiting his site! Thank you for the nomination, Kristian!
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.” – Okoto Enigma
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
Nominate 10-20 people.
Notify your nominees.
your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, specifying one weird/funny question.
9. Share a link to your best post(s).
Three things about me:
- My family moved 9 times in the first 15 years of my life.
- I have enough serial killers’ books to worry any stranger looking at my home library, and I collect kitchen knives (the bigger the better, yes, sometimes size does matter). Yet, I can’t kill a spider. And it is not because I am afraid of them.
- I can tie a knot in a cherry stem with my tongue.
Name something you like to see in a book, that makes you want to read further. – I like stories based on true stories… Then again, I like fiction too. This is a tough one, I’d say that if the author knows how to play well with words, it helps a lot.
What would make you want to stop reading a book? – A writer that can’t stick to one speech level. A famous Quebec author has the habit of switching constantly, and though he writes amazing thrillers, I just get too distracted to enjoy his books.
If they produced the story of your life, what genre would it be? – Is ‘banal’ considered a genre? LOL
If you could have a plane ticket to anywhere in the world, where would you go? – Well, I think that’s obvious. Of course, I’d choose Denmark. But if I wanted to benefit frome the ‘anywhere in the world’ part, I would maybe pick Australia. It is one of the most expensive places to go from here, and I really want to go at least once!
What advice would you like to give to your ten-year-old self? – Keep dreaming! You’ll be able to face anything if you have dreams to look up to!
My 5 questions:
- Do you have a useless talent? What is it?
- Where in the world would you never want to go?
- What’s the wildest thing you ever did?
- Would you rather never leave your house anymore, or have to live in the outdoors for the rest of your life?
- What would be a word that describes you well, starting with the first letter of your first name?
I don’t really have a favorite post of mine… But the Cibelle & Vohne series is one I like a lot. So if you like fiction, and you don’t already know about them… Come and check their story out!
I won’t nominate specific bloggers for the award. Between the Award Free blogs, and the people too tired, too busy or on a hiatus… I don’t want to put any pressure on anyone. I also don’t want to leave people out, so if you read this, and feel like taking the challenge, please do! And don’t forget to link me in, so I can read your answers!
Again, Kristian, thank you very much for thinking of me!