I was kindly nominated for the “5 things I like about myself” challenge, and since I enjoy learning more about you Lovelies, I figured some of you would like to read this.
So first of all, thank you, dear Eirlysgwenllian 🙂 I hope you’ll visit this lovely lady’s blog at My Inner Mishmash
- Thank the nominator.
- Display the picture on your post.
- List 5 things you like about yourself
- 1 thing must be a physical attribute.
- Tag 3 or more people.
I am sorry about the picture… There was none in neither Eirlysgwenllian nor Carol Anne’s posts, so I’ll have to trace back the challenge’s picture and add it later!
5 things I like about myself
- I have a genuinely big heart. I care about people, sometimes too much maybe. Every comment I post, and every email I send (if we’re corresponded in private) are sincere. I might not be the best adviser, but if you need someone to vent, I’ll always welcome your messages gladly.
- I believe dreams can come true. Too many people lose that when adulthood kicks in. I know it is hard work, but it is so much fun to realize dreams, small or big, that I find it totally worth the efforts.
- I am not a hater. I hate feeling angry. It happens, but it is rare, and it doesn’t last… I also don’t hold grudges. Anger and grudges hurt the person who feels them more than the person they are directed to.
- I have a wild imagination. What I post in The Cove is just the tip of the iceberg. And I wonder how I could cope with all the sad things going on in the world, if I didn’t have that way of escaping…
- I have a nice smile (I think). I could have mentionned my feet, but I wouldn’t want to look like I have a fetish… LOL No, I like my smile, when life is sweet with me, I have a genuine, large smile.
My three nominees are:
There you go! Feel free to take on the challenge if it speaks to you, even if you’re not on the list 🙂 And make sure to let me know, if you do, so I can read your post!