This Which Way challenge is all about capturing the roads, walks, trails, rails, steps, signs, etc. we move from one place to another on. You can walk on them, climb them, drive them, ride on them, as long as the specific way is visible. Any angle of a bridge is acceptable as are any signs.
There won’t ever a topic to this challenge. All you need have is the “way” visible and the main focus of your photo. Here is a list of acceptable “ways”:
- Roads: gravel, asphalt, cobbled, dirt, freeway, expressway, highway, bridges
- Indoor walkways: hallways, aisles, people movers
- Outdoor walks: sidewalks, paths, trails
- Stairs, elevators, escalators, or steps: indoors, outdoors
- Railway tracks, monorails, ski lifts
- Runways and tarmacs
- Ferry’s, canals and locks
- Parking lots, private driveways
- Signs of any kind: directional, informational, store signs, wind vanes
- Maps that are posted as signs
Sonofabeach is the new host for this challenge, please take a minute to visit him 🙂
Here’s my take on it this week;
Home, sweet home!
After a whole week away from home, I am finally on my couch, in my favorite pjs. I am absolutely drained. Physically, mentally and emotionally.
I have spent so many hours at the hospital that it only seems fair that my Which Way Challenge picture would be related to the medical field. I have seen more than my share of these yellow trucks the past seven days, and they brought back many souvenirs of my days as a medical emergency dispatcher.
But for now, it is time to rest a bit. After keeping an eye on Dad in the neurology department, the ICU and then his room in the cardiology department, I am back home.
Just hoping the bad news are definately behind us.
A huge, heartfelt ”Thank you” to all of you for the support all along this stressful roller coaster!