Happy Wednesday, Lovelies!
Yes, I decided that it was time I brought back my Nombrils de semaine posts. Not that anyone ever missed them, but hey! I am the boss in here, and that’s about enough a reason to give them a second chance. Mouahahaha!
For those of you, who are new in The Cove, the Nombril de semaine posts were originally published on Wednesdays, and I used them to promote bloggers I followed, hoping to bring them a couple of new readers.
To be completely honest, I just thought about catching up on that old series when I was catching up with some posts from a blogger I really really like, and noticed that this Lady didn’t have nearly as many people following her, as she should. So I thought, why not make a list of reasons you should at least pay her a little visit?
So here it is…
10 excellent reasons to visit Mrs Completely
- Mrs Completely is married to The Viking. Not a Viking, THE Viking! And you might think “hey, we don’t all have an obsession with Denmark and everything Danish!” But the thing is, The Viking doesn’t care what you are or aren’t obsessed about, but he does love his Mrs dearly! And you don’t want to make The Viking angry by ignoring his wife’s great blog…
- You love cats? You’ll love her blog. Izzie and Teddy are a constant source of funny posts, and you know how it is, with us, cat people… We all relate when one of us blogs about our little furry friends.
- You hate cats? You’ll love to hate Izzie’s ways, and you’ll be able to tell yourself “See? That’s exactly why I’ll never trust one of these evil creatures in my own house!”
- You couldn’t care less about cats? Think about reason #1.
- Two words: Sex hair.
- Mrs Completely is a beautiful mess of a woman! You know, not the kind of lady who makes you feel like sh*t because she has a full time job, a part time job – for the fun of it (and absolutely LOOOOOVES both), raises her 8 angelic children, takes care of her perfect husband, makes Martha Stewart look like a fool at decorating and cooking, and has time to blog about it! Mrs has a couple of flaws, she speaks about them regularly, and they are absolutely endearing!
- This lady is funny! She curses without being the least bit vulgar, she brings up subjects you’d never thought you’d read about (remember Sex hair?). And you will relate!
- Mrs Completely is a-do-ra-ble! I’ve come to know her through our respective comment boxes, and we’ve exchanged in private too. I can assure you, she is the kindest, most considerate person! And if you leave her comments, she’ll reply with all her wit!! (if you don’t end up in her spam folder, right Mrs? LOL)
- I am telling you to visit her blog… Isn’t that good enough a reason in itself? Don’t you Lovelies just trust me??
- Remember #1. Always remember #1. The Viking is a real viking. And he has viking friends too! Beware!