The award was created by Okoto Enigma@ https://okotoenigma.wordpress.com
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
*Blushing* Really. Thank you Madame Suze for the nomination! Although blogging is a hobby for me, I spend a lot of time on the Cove. And every pat on the back is greatly appreciated! And Suze’s pats are among the best you can receive! Everyday, she publishes post after post, some touching, some dang clever, and some just totally funny! Unless she breaks her blog… Provoking withdrawal syndrome to her readers!
Rules for the nominees:
- Display the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to the nominator’s blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer 5 questions from the nominator
- Nominate 10 or more people
- Notify your nominees by leaving the nomination link in the “comment” of their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share the link(s) to your best post(s)
Three things about me… Hmmm… Let’s see.
I lived in Fermont, Qc. It’s a town far North in Québec, where the ground sometimes doesn’t have the time to unfreeze during Summer. To protect the houses from the strong and freezing winds of the Northern weather, a large (I mean REALLY large) buiding was built. It’s called “le mur” (the wall) and in it you can find restaurants, banks, convenience stores, a grocery store, a movie theater, an ice rink, bars… Name it, it’s in “le mur”. People living in it (we did for a few months, before we got a house outside) can live without ever going outside. I also lived in Kamsar, Guinea. I feel blessed for those 5 years spent in such a different country. Going trhough my teenage years, I learned to embrace totally different cultures, religions, believes… To embrace difference in general. And I built up an incredible immune system (which fails me once in a while… like last week 😛 ) So don’t argue with me… If I say it is hot outside, I know what “hot” is, and if I say it is frette en tabarnak… Well… It IS cold.
I watched the movie “Benny & Joon” almost every day for a full year. My parents had bought a VCR in a store that had a videostore. And as a bonus for buying the VCR, they got a card that allowed us to rent a movie every day for the year to come. Not long after that I rented Benny & Joon, and I loved it so much that I kept calling every evening, to say I was keeping the cassette for another night… Night after night, after night.
I can make a knot in a cherry stem with my tongue… Yeah, useless, but it always gets the attention in a party!
- What is your favorite movie and can you give a synopsis of it? Hmmmm… I have a lot of good movies in mind, but I’ll bring it down to two. Jagten (The Hunt); The story of a men working in a kindergarden, wrongfully accused of child abuse. Amazing Danish movie (surprise, surprise) with Mads Mikkelsen (surprise, surprise). The other one would be Camille Claudel; The life of Mme Claudel, the apprentice, muse and lover of the great Auguste Rodin. With Isabelle Adjani and Gérard Depardieu.
- If you were reincarnated, who or what would you want to come back as? Why? I guess it wouldn’t be “someone”, since it’d have to be someone that isn’t born yet, so, it is difficult to guess who to choose. I’d go for a cat. Owned by chéri or my parents… Just to be sure to be treated like the princess I’d be!
- If you could live and work in any country in the world, where would it be and what would you do? Do I really have to answer? Really?? Ok, I choose Denmark (Duhhh!!) and I’d be writing a new book, to prevent from being ass-kicked by Suze!
- You have two wishes that will come true. What are they? I want a thousand more wishes… What? Against the rules?? What rules?? Suze doesn’t make rules! Ok… I’ll take a time machine and a teleporter. Thank you very much!! 🙂
- Wierd question: (taken from The Twilight Zone) Everyone on the planet has one of two faces. one for males and one for females, except for YOU. All of your friends and family want you to have plastic surgery so you will have the same face as they do. Do you have the surgery? It would really depend on how I feel about it. I’ve never been the average girl, and I’ve learned to live with it very well… But if I really felt uncomfortable with it… I mean, I have nothing against cosmetic surgery, even though I wouldn’t spend money for a lifting or something like it….
Now, my questions.
- Is there a WorldPress blogger that made a significant difference in your journey through the bloggosphere? How so?
- Would you rather give up Internet for a month, or access to hot water?
- Tell me a fun fact about the country you live in (I love fun facts :))
- Which special talent would you like to magically master overnight?
- (Weird question) Planet?
And of course, my nominees;
I know the rules say we should nominate 10 people or more, but I have been nominated by Suze, which officially means that no rule applies. That’s one of the many reasons I like to hang around with her!
Again, thanks a lot Suze!! Muaaahhh!!