This Which Way challenge is all about capturing the roads, walks, trails, rails, steps, signs, etc. we move from one place to another on. You can walk on them, climb them, drive them, ride on them, as long as the specific way is visible. Any angle of a bridge is acceptable as are any signs.
There won’t ever a topic to this challenge. All you need have is the “way” visible and the main focus of your photo. Here is a list of acceptable “ways”:
- Roads: gravel, asphalt, cobbled, dirt, freeway, expressway, highway, bridges
- Indoor walkways: hallways, aisles, people movers
- Outdoor walks: sidewalks, paths, trails
- Stairs, elevators, escalators, or steps: indoors, outdoors
- Railway tracks, monorails, ski lifts
- Runways and tarmacs
- Ferry’s, canals and locks
- Parking lots, private driveways
- Signs of any kind: directional, informational, store signs, wind vanes
- Maps that are posted as signs
San is now the host for this challenge, please take a minute to visit her 🙂
Here’s my take on it this week;
St-Denis is probably my favorite street, in downtown Montréal.
Wether you are looking for entertainment (movie or show), want to do a little shopping or just wish to find a cool place to have a coffee, a drink or a good meal, St-Denis Street never disappoints.
And until the 20th of October, the New Cinema Festival is taking place, yet another great reason to spend the evening out!