This is a tough one. And very personal. The way to a person’s heart is such a private trail to follow. I think there shouldn’t be any beacon along it, no clue, no tip. The great reward of winning one’s heart, is the result of walking in the dark, tiptoeing as gracefully as you can.
I thought about making a humorous list, with all answers being Denmark-related. But what the heck… So here is a more serious reply to today’s challenge.
- Humor is important to a lot of people. If you can make me laugh, on a day when I don’t even want to… You’ll definately win points.
- I am a sucker for word-loving people. I think that a lot of people underestimate this fact, or think that I exagerate it. But if you can make my mind travel with your stories… You’ll win points too.
- Most people just want to know me roughly. But if you take the time to dig deeper and work your way under the surface, if you really try to know the real me… More points.
- I am very secretive. Outgoing and sociable, but I like to have my little secrets. If you can respect my secret garden and never try to force its fence… Big points.
- Last but not least, mystery. I love a good dose of mystery. Not the unreachable kind of mysterious, or the burrying one’s self in lies one. But if you are full of surprises (the good kind)…
Well, you get it, right?
You can read Marquessa’s thoughts about today’s challenge here.