Beckie from Beckie’s Mental Mess has kindly nominated me for the Mystery Blogger Award, and I couldn’t refuse the honor! Beckie is now more than a blogging fellow to me. Her constant support, and kind cheerleading spirit, she always puts a smile on my face with her comments. Thank you very much, Beckie, for choosing me in your list of nominees! If you don’t know this awesome Lady and her less than messy world, please do take a minute, click here, and pay her a little visit!
Now, what’s the Mystery Blogger Award?
“It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.”
- Put the award logo/image on your blog (check!)
- List the rules (check!)
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog (check!)
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well (check!)
- Answer the 5 questions you were asked (check!)
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself (check!)
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people (check!)
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog (I’ll be trying to do this a little later tonight)
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify) (I am breaking this rule… I think I already ask enough question, as it is LOL)
- Share a link to your best post(s) (I don’t garantee they are my best, but check!)
- What are your aspirations in life? To live simply and be as kind a person as I can without getting disrespected. Oh, and to live at least a whole year in Denmark 😉
- If you had $5000, what charity would you donate it to? I don’t know if it counts as a ”charity” but given the recent news, I would be tempted to give it to a foundation doing research about sarcoidosis. If it has to be an actual charity, I would probably choose ”Centraide”. It is a charity that gathers goods and money, and then shares it between different charities.
- What is your favorite kind of music to chill out to? It really depends on my mood. I like so many kinds of music. But right now, I would probably choose a playlist of songs from Mew, or Imagine Dragons.
- How would you rate your experience on WordPress? 1 being lowest, 10 being highest. Probably and 8 or a 9. Because of WP’s glitches… Otherwise, I only have good things to say about my experience.
- Have you gained real friendships through blogging? I have gained, and lost real friendships through blogging. We’re all real people, well.. I think so 😛 So it is normal that we bond and sometimes fight. It’s just human nature 😉
- I don’t feel comfortable letting people in my home. Even close friends or family. If you get invited at my place, that’s really special.
- I wear a bracelet around my wrist, that keeps a secret dream of mine. It’ll get replaced when my dream comes true.
- Oh! And I love Denmark!
Best Blog Posts
My Random Danish Memories posts are usually warmly welcomed. They fit well with the purpose of The Cove, and I like them. So if you have missed them, you can catch up here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here!
I’d like to invite each and everyone of you to participate. We are a wonderful community, and you deserve the award too, if you are part of my WP little circle!!
As I mentionned last time I got nominated, I already come up with a question every day for my Quickies, so, I’ll let you use Beckies questions 🙂
Again… Thanks a lot for choosing me, dear Beckie! You are a very special Lady to me…. Never forget that, even when I am quieter, like these days!! Muuuuuuuuuah!!