Suzi from My Colorful Life has kindly nominated me for the Mystery Blogger Award, and I couldn’t refuse the honor! Thank you very much, Suzi, for choosing me in your list of nominees, If you don’t know Suzi and her more than colorful world, please do take a minute, click here, and pay her a little visit!
Now, what’s the Mystery Blogger Award?
“It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.”
- Put the award logo/image on your blog (check!)
- List the rules (check!)
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog (check!)
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well (check!)
- Answer the 5 questions you were asked (check!)
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself (check!)
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people (check!)
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog (I’ll be trying to do this a little later tonight)
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify) (I am breaking this rule… I think I already ask enough question, as it is LOL)
- Share a link to your best post(s) (I don’t garantee they are my best, but check!)
- What is the weirdest thing that has happened to you? Wow, that’s hard to say… So many weird things happened to me. But here’s one: Back in my twenties, I got interested in tarot cards. I didn’t feel like I had any “gift” for reading cards, but it intrigued me a lot. I “read” three people total, and stopped, after realizing that what I had told them was scaringly accurate. (one of my “predictions” was the death of a person close to the girl I had “read”)
- What is your biggest accomplishment? Not killing my younger brother when we were kids… I grew very fond of him, even if it took many, MANY years.
- What are you most proud of? Maybe not my all time #1, but I am pretty proud to have received personal Birthday wishes from the Queen of Denmark’s office!
- (Weird/funny) If you were to be arrested, what would it be for? Probably for not respecting the 6 months maximum stay in Denmark.
- (Shameless self-promotion) Would you like to be featured as part of my Saturday Shout Out series? Sure, why not? 🙂
- I love Denmark!
- I have a fake navel!
- I once was told by a doctor that I had a beautiful liver… Talk about inner beauty, right?
Best Blog Posts
I am not sure about this… Is it supposed to be my most viewed posts? The ones with most “likes”? Or just some of my favorites? I’ll go with the latter
- Cibelle and Vohne – My favorite series. Note that this is your last chance to catch up with my two love birds, since I’ll be retrieving these posts soon, to work on the story to try to wrap it into a book…. Just saying.
- Between Bloggers – I never thought I would come to the point of giving advice to other bloggers, but this post had its share of “success” and we had nice conversations in the comment box.
- Spring Sparrow – A piece of poetry…
- Friendship – Because you can’t take life seriously… And I rarely do!
I ask questions daily, through my Quickies… So I’ll just invite my nominees to answer Suzi’s questions!