This Which Way challenge is all about capturing the roads, walks, trails, rails, steps, signs, etc. we move from one place to another on. You can walk on them, climb them, drive them, ride on them, as long as the specific way is visible. Any angle of a bridge is acceptable as are any signs.
There won’t ever a topic to this challenge. All you need have is the “way” visible and the main focus of your photo. Here is a list of acceptable “ways”:
- Roads: gravel, asphalt, cobbled, dirt, freeway, expressway, highway, bridges
- Indoor walkways: hallways, aisles, people movers
- Outdoor walks: sidewalks, paths, trails
- Stairs, elevators, escalators, or steps: indoors, outdoors
- Railway tracks, monorails, ski lifts
- Runways and tarmacs
- Ferry’s, canals and locks
- Parking lots, private driveways
- Signs of any kind: directional, informational, store signs, wind vanes
- Maps that are posted as signs
Sonofabeach is the new host for this challenge, please take a minute to visit him 🙂
Here’s my take on it this week
My arms around your waist
Your laughter on my cheek
Take me for the ride of my life
I promise to be meek!
Let’s runaway, Love and
Seek lands unknown,
Places you’ve never been,
that we’ll make our own!
Let’s get lost, let’s run free
Ride until the tank is empty!
Let’s leave and never, ever come back,
Let’s disappear into the night!